Friday, August 25, 2017

8.25.17



On Fridays we get to write about whatever we want!  This was my example journal entry.  Please don't judge my drawings! :)







We added respect to our vocabulary word web and were able to connect it to the words responsibility AND to appreciation!  I love how they think!






We talked about FIRST GRADE and all the things we can do, have and are.  Then we compared ourselves to how it was last year in kindergarten.



BRAIN BREAK!




For 10 years now I have started on the first day of school reading the Magic Tree House series.  I have never had a year that my learners did not just LOVE it.  I will never tire of seeing their love for listening to these stories and craving more!


More beginning of the year assessments.










Friday is the day that they have the option to buy things with their bug bucks! If they save 200 bug bucks, they have the option to buy a trip to DAIRY QUEEN with me during the school day.  They all want it but not everyone has the will power to save. :)  I love being able to reward them for good choices they make!








3 comments:

  1. Mrs. Graves, can I be in your class?!? It looks like a lot of fun learning going on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day...keep those lovely faces coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the updates and sharing! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete