Monday, November 11, 2019

11.11.19

 We started our day with our Veteran's Day assembly.




Our first grade performance.





Dawson's cousin Matthew played Taps for us!


Sorting and counting coins. 






Working on the word perspective today.
I gave each group this picture and asked them what they noticed and wondered about it.





We talked about how depending on where you are, things look different. I airplayed my phone up to the screen and took this picture of my shoes. 



Then I gave my phone to Emily who took a picture of my shoes from where she was sitting.
We talked about the differences in the pictures and why they were different.


Lots of nose blowing and hand sanitizing is happening in 1B!


We did our first Mind Mission today which I did not get pictures of. I will try to update about this tomorrow. 




No comments:

Post a Comment