Tuesday, September 3, 2019

9.4.19

Friday we earned our donuts for reading for 14 minutes independently! 
I took orders to see what everyone wanted and I came to school with 2 boxes of sprinkled donuts! :) 



We worked on habitat posters on Friday as well. We were given animals and had make sure the habitat had everything it needed for these animals to survive.





I loved putting these pictures up in my classroom. I finally got them printed and hung today. I love that our class can see this reminder every day!


Today in math we worked on place value and making groups of ten and figuring out the tens and ones place. 

We wrote on our tables with dry erase markers, much to everyone's surprise! We keep them in these Dollar Tree socks and use the socks as our eraser!




Place Value can be SO HARD. 
I really encourage you to view this video and any extra practice you can do at home would be helpful!


We went for a hunt for words around the room and STUDIED them.




I put up this poster with just the word landform on it. I was SUPER impressed with what they could already come up with about what a landform is!


We learned more about landforms and specifically landforms in Texas by clicking around on this ThingLink.







No comments:

Post a Comment